Dirge of the Dragon
Blood is required for vampires to survive.
When a vampire takes blood from a vessel, he may take one vitae per turn. Vessels have a number of Vitae equal to their Health dots. An average human has 7 points. The amount of vitae a vampire can hold depends on their Blood Potency level. Starting characters can hold up to 10 and use 1 vitae per turn.
- Hunger: Kindred with 4 or less blood in their system are hungry and suffer a -1 penalty to resist losing control to Frenzy. Starving characters with 1 or less vitae suffer a -2 penalty.
- Rise: (Cost:1 Vitae) A vampire must spend 1 point of vitae to rise each night. If they do not have 1 point in their system, they cannot rise.
- Blush of Life: (Cost: 1 Vitae) The vampire can cause their skin to appear pink, heart to beat, and lungs to inhale and exhale, simulating a normal rythm.
- Augmentation: (Cost: 1 Vitae) Adds 2 Dice to either Strength, Dexterity, or Stamina.
- Healing (Cost: See Health for details)
- Discipline Use (Cost: Depends on Discipline.)